We help people go places in more ways than one.
Helping people fly safely is one of the most satisfying career paths; maybe it can be yours, too. APG is always looking for talented people, from interning students to seasoned professionals, to join their team.
Our full-time career options come with rewarding benefits, including competitive salaries, comprehensive health coverage, and a 401(k) program. If APG sounds interesting, please select one of the current openings to apply.
Automation Testing Specialist
This position plays a critical role in the development and deployment of APG software products. The Automation Testing Specialist will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing test automation strategies and delivering automation test suites and scripts for Unit, Regression, and System testing to meet and exceed the needs of APG.
- Support an automated test program consistent with APG’s QA Plan.
- Assist in the set up and help maintain a test environment and test data to facilitate automated testing.
- Understand and translate business requirements and manual test cases into robust automated test suites.
- Develop spectrum of test cases from low level unit tests to Integration/UI tests, to full end to end test cases.
- Review test cases with development, engineering, business, and operations representatives.
- Program automated test scripts for each component and execute automated testing of developed components.
- Maintain continuous integration / automated testing system.
- Produce reports and metrics to ensure quality software (test result summary, code coverage, requirement coverage).
- Conduct automated end to end system testing throughout the APG platform.
- Create and execute capacity testing and stress testing.
- Work with the QA Manager to ensure all test cases are documented and archived.
- Identify and continue to refine best of breed test cases to create an automated test bed for all APG future releases.
- Assist with manual testing.
- Experience with aviation software, automated testing, development of automated test scripts
- Experience and knowledge in complex IT system design, implementation, and support, especially in an iOS and web environment.
- Full-time, based in Castle Rock, CO
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and/or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years’ experience in design, architecture, development and execution of test automation.
- Skilled with technologies such as C#/C/C++/Objective C, Swift, iOS, SQL, .NET.
- Working knowledge of the following tools: JIRA/Confluence, qTest, GIT, Selenium, Xcode.
- 2 years of experience with software development and testing lifecycle workflow.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a quick learner
- Thorough and detail-oriented in task completion.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 years working with aviation software products and applications a plus
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment a plus
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud environment a plus
If you do not see an available opportunity that aligns with your qualifications, please send us your information. We are a growing company, and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.