Janelle Chavez is the Airport Data Supervisor at Aircraft Performance Group, where she manages the airfield and obstacle database. She has a background as an Airport Analyst, and serves as a board member of the Mile High Chapter of Women in Aviation International. Listen to this episode to find out more about building and maintaining airport data.
Listen and Learn:
- The various source documents used to compile airport data
- The importance of daily processing of data updates
- The APG Team’s daily routine
- How seasonality and NOTAMs can affect your aircraft performance
- Four key terms from the industry