Ken Hurley is a Weight and Balance engineer and subject matter expert for APG. His 42 years of experience in Airline Performance engineering, weight and balance, and electronic flight bag development includes the industry’s first EFP deployment at FedEx in 1990. Ken is also a FAA licensed aircraft dispatcher. This episode reviews the importance of curtailment.
Listen and Learn:
- Why the operator must assure that the airplane is always inside the manufacture’s CG Envelope
- Discover why operational variances are critical to weight and balance
- What curtailment is and why it is important.
- Why APG prefers to use real-time curtailments instead of fixed curtailments
- How APG provides operational flexibility